Monday, May 22, 2006

Cheers to You


The kids love those IBC Root Beers because they feel like they're drink beers.

Mom, the couch is not exactly like yours I have noticed but pretty darn close.

Well, my plane takes off Thursday and I can't wait. This week I will be working on packing and getting everything in order. Eric and Tonya told me they would help me with my business so I can continue to bring the money in. I am spending the day with Mom on Thursday and we are meeting Nani and Angie for lunch at Pizza Shoppe (the best salad anywhere). I figured I will also get my hair done Friday for Nick's gala. The kids are also excited to get to KC but have a few days of fun in store for them while I am gone. Susan is taking them to the park on Thursday (which will give Eric a couple hours to lay around in quiet), Tonya is watching them for Eric on Friday because he has to work since Dave will be in Boston and Saturday they will be helping Daddy get everything together for the trip. I am having a hard time leaving my kids behind but I know Eric will do great with them, this is just the first time he has been left alone with them overnight so of course I worry.

No comments: