Friday, May 19, 2006

Eric talked to John (old manager) from United and it turns out his wife turned down the opportunity to move to Florida. It sucks! I was really hoping this would go through but told Eric he needs to get in gear and find a job in KC because I refuse to stay here after our lease is up. I know that probably sounds bad on my part but I can't do this any longer, I should have never moved in the first place but I have now learned my lesson.

One more week and I am going to be back and I cannot wait. I have decided to keep a rental car the whole time I am there...still don't know how long that will be. The more I talk to everyone the more I wish I was there. I spent some time tonight talking to Renee and I can't wait to see her and the girls. Stephanie Jo, I did try to call you tonight but you were on the computer, just to let you know.

Taylor is having a sleep over tomorrow night and is throwing a party for all the neighborhood kids, I will make sure to get pictures. She has planned this whole thing herself and is very excited. She has a notebook with her agenda and we are spending the day baking goodies for all the kids, even Jimmy is joining in on the fun with his friends so it will be a busy night.

No comments: