Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Getting Ready for Flight

I leave tomorrow morning and I have so much to get done before I leave. I thought I had all laundry done, when I walked into Tay's room I couldn't open her door...you got it, all piled ehind her door giveing more to do. I was wondering why her closet had hardly anything in it when she has tons of clothes. I thought Eric would pack for them, wrong again, he asked me to do it the other day. I am ready to leave Florida I just wish I didn't have to come back, that's what would make me really happy. I can't wait to see everyone and I am excited to be apart of our family reunion, it's been so long since I've seen most of my family. I wish Eric could come along but he flies back home the day of the reunion.

Mom, I packed the camcorder and my digital camera for Nick's graduation and all attachments.

Off I go to finish packing and I will see you all soon.

No comments: