Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's Been A Long Day

I have never been so glad to be home finally. We were on the move since we woke up this morning and I will be the first to admit I am not a morning person. I had to meet the cable guys over at Auntie G's, so now she has cable for her new TV and we added a phone line to her room. She is doing so well since she has been down here and now is only on 5 medications. When she first arrived here they knew right off the bat what was wrong with her, she was on 15 heart meds 3x a day and 3 blood pressure meds 3x a day not to mention several others for various other things. She has started to walk again which they told me would never happen and is able to dress herself. It's amazing how so much has change in a short period of time. I took her three new outfits today and a chocolate Frosty from Wendy's, she was in heaven.

We were at the facility for 3 hours and then I had to rush to Eric's work to pick up boxes. We thought we would have a few more days before we had to move so I have to really put a rush on things on my end. When they said we would be signing on the house next Wednesday I was amazed it was sooner, I was actually scared we'd be pushed back. Taylor was a little disappointed at first because she thought it would cut into her birthday plans but she cheered up when I told her it would still go as planned.

Since we celebrate our Thanksgiving in September I was not planning anything special for next Thursday but my husband asked if I would make him another turkey to which I agreed. I am not planning a big feast but I will have turkey and cranberries for sure. I actually have bought up several bags of cranberries to freeze because they are not in the stores when I celebrate Mabon, I am not going another year without them.

I also want to add that I have passed another class in my natural healing course. I am now on my fourth which will take about six months so only a year to go until I am complete. I am seriously considering becoming an homeopathic healer once my children are grown, I will just keep this under my belt until then. I have already started it on my family and I think I have mentioned before we are now done with medical doctors and drugs, only natural will be used on us.

I want to also note that Maw Maw has started her treatment from the Guardian machine for her cancer and they can already see a difference. She has many tumors in her stomach at the present time and her legs have swollen so big she can barely walk, her toes have turned purple. They say that is caused from a tumor that is pressing against her kidney. She started the treatment less than a week ago and the swelling has already started going down. I have high hopes for this and know that many people have been totally cured of cancer. Please keep her in your thoughts. Please read more on The Guardian and click on health, it will then take you to pages and pages written on this. It is helpful to everyone (I also plan on purchasing one for my family) because it balances your body. I wish I could explain more but it's very complicated, you need to read more on it, the results are shocking. I will keep you informed on her progress.

No comments: