Thursday, November 20, 2008

Eric brought home boxes of every size last night for me to begin filling. I was already exhausted from cleaning out closets that I could have done without seeing what lies ahead for the next week. I ended up heading over to see Auntie G last night, the two of us sat in her room watching TV, talking and laughing. She is doing so well these days, it's like a totally different person from last year at this time. She was so happy when she saw me walk in and I have to say that is a great feeling. I have loved Auntie G since I was young, I remember stay with her and JB and I loved it. She had a spare room that she always said was mine so whenever I was at her house I would announce to whoever would listen that it was my room.

I do have to say she complained about the weather yesterday saying, "I thought Florida didn't get cold!" We do have a cold front moving through which has put a damper on everything but it should be warming up in the next couple of days. I do have to say, I am glad she's here and I enjoy the time I get to spend with her.

No comments: