Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy 11th Birthday Taylor Marie









I lost a few pictures this morning when Chip started opening her gifts because of the camera batteries dying on me. I had pictures of her opening the cards from Nani, Poppa and Nani Celli but they were not on the camera, sorry guys, I tried.

We all woke Tay up this morning with "Happy Birthday" and then she was off and running to her gifts. Jimmy worked hard last night making his big sister a card, he even hid one with a toy he found in his room (I am sure he will take this one back!) I think she really liked most of her gifts; Eric and I got her a new CD player but I don't think it was the one she wanted so I will take her to exchange it in the coming week.

I can't believe my baby girl is already eleven, time has just flown by with her, it makes me very sad to see her getting older but I know it has to happen. We are taking Taylor to The Cheesecake Factory for her birthday dinner and some mall shopping, she has been waiting for this evening for a few weeks now. Taylor I hope you have a wonderful birthday, we all love you!!

Dad and Mom: CD player, Camp Rock bedspread
Jimmy: 2 homemade cards, $20, a plastic skateboard keychain, 2 Camp Rock throw pillows
Grandpa and Nani: $20
Poppa and Nani Celli: $20

1 comment:

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Happy Birthday Taylor! Wow, Eleven years old. I can remember when you were just an itty bitty little baby! We hope you have a wonderful birthday!