Thursday, May 31, 2007

Updates...

We had a great family filled weekend starting off with taking the kids to "Shrek the Third" Sunday and swimming Monday, they had so much fun. I decided to take them to the park for a picnic yesterday and on the way we called Eric to join us, the kids were so excited when he showed up and had lunch. Taylor ended up spending the rest of her day at work with Daddy while Jimmy and I did some shopping.

Airline tickets are bought and we will be seeing you all next month...woohoo! I can't wait to experience the birth of my sister's first baby and I am so happy she is allowing me to join her in the delivery room, I will have pictures galore...don't worry, birth pictures will not be posted but I will be showing the world the precious little one right away.

1 comment:

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

when will you guys be here and for how long? xxoo