Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day, Donna (mother of three, Nani of three.) You mean so much to me and have made me the woman I am today. I remember all the love and kindness you have showed me throughout my life and I now try my best to show my children what I have learned from you. You are always there when I need you, even if it's just hearing your voice over the phone. I love you more than words could ever express. I wish I could be there with you now, but I will see you soon and think of you all the time.

Happy Mother's Day, Linda (mother of four, Nani of six, and Nani Celli of four.) You have been the best Nani anyone could ever wish for and I know I can always depend on you. I love how close we are and that I am able to share everything with you, we have a very special relationship that I wouldn't trade for anything.

Happy Mother's Day, Anna (mother of one, Maw-Maw of three, great Maw-Maw of six, and Great-Great Maw-Maw of four.) You will always be a very special person to me. I love you so much and I do remember all of our time together when I was young, from our shopping to garage sales and everything in between. I am so glad that my children get to enjoy you as well and that is a very special gift. You are a wonderful Maw-Maw and a wonderful lady, beautiful inside and out!

Happy Mother's Day, Stephanie (mother of one.) I know you haven't got to hold the "Little One" yet but you are still a mother carrying and nurturing that baby. I know you will be a loving and caring mother as you are a wonderful sister and aunt. I wish you the best, you have the same teacher I did, you will do just fine.

Happy Mother's Day, Rachel (mother of one.) This is your first Mother's Day and what a precious gift you have received. Love him like each day is the last and enjoy every milestone along the way, they go by so quick.

Happy Mother's Day, Ann (mother of two, Nani of one.) You are a wonderful person and I am so glad that I have you in my life. I know we don't see each other much, but I do love you a lot. I have so many memories of things we have done (laying on your couch bed when I was younger watching MTV and Purple Rain.) I hope you had a wonderful day.

Happy Mother's Day, Alisha (mother of two.) I hope you had a great day with your beautiful little girl and enjoy each one to come. Next year at this time you will have double the love each day, not just on Mother's Day. To our little ones, evey day is Mother's Day and they only feel that way for so long, so eat it up now. Again, Congrats on baby #2.

Happy Mother's Day, Teresa (Mother of two, Nini of one.) You are very special to me and more important, to Isaiah. He loves you so much and you give him the world. I am proud that their are people like you out there and even more, I am proud to know you and be your friend.

Happy Mother's Day, Sue (mother of three.) I don't get to talk to you much but I do think of you often. I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day. There are not many mother's like you out there these days but I am glad you have a part in our lives as well.

Last but not least...

Happy Mother's Day, Renee (mother of two.) You are one of the best friends I have ever had and you have been a huge part of my children's lives. I never thought I would meet someone who I could trust with my kids outside of my family, but then you popped into my life and I trust you completely to keep them safe and happy. You are a terrific mother, I know you are having some difficult times, but they will pass and you will be whole again, I promise. I'm thinking of you and I love you dearly.

I know I skipped many but I focused this post on people that I know read this blog. Happy Mother's Day to all who have cradled a newborn baby, woke in the middle of the night to a scared child, nursed a sick child, watched your baby go to school for the first time, watched your child graduate, get married and start a family of their own and to all the mother's who lost a child, and to all women who have taken in a child that is not their own, you are special and enjoy your special day.

No comments: