Thursday, May 24, 2007

Update on Stephanie and Baby

Stephi had a pre-natal check-up yesterday and everything is going great and she also found out she is further along than she thought. I will be in KC next month (yes, I changed my mind again) so I can be with her for the ultrasounds, (she has two in one week, one 4D and a regular) and Mom and I have to get a baby shower prepared before the baby arrives and of course I will stay for a couple weeks after the birth before I head back home. I guess I am not one who can visit for a couple weeks, it always ends up in the months.

Stephanie is very excited for her baby to get here and I am so excited to be an aunt. I told Taylor she will be able to view the ultrasound as well and she is very excited. I will give further updates as they come in. Love ya Sis and can't wait for Anisa Rae to get here.

No comments: