Sunday, September 17, 2006

Taylor got her new bike yesterday and will post pictures when I find my camera in one of the boxes. I worked hard on getting everything put away but still have a few boxes remaining, hopefully they will be done today.

Taylor now has her very own blog, of course, it is part of the chipnjimbob but she will maintain her own. It pretty much consists of her love of Chad Michael Murray and many pictures of him. She goes in search of his pictures on google and saves them for her posts.

We didn't get everything we wanted to do this weekend done but I guess there is always next, we are planning just to enjoy ourselves today and lounge at home. I worked on getting all the school books in place yester and OMG they are tons of them. I think between all of us there are over 70 books, it's crazy. I need to get a bookcase to put them in but found a place out of the way for now.

I want to thank my sister Stephi for teaching my children about piercings, I caught Jimmy with one of Taylor's earrings yesterday trying to pierce his lip like Aunt Ste's. He actually told me he wants to have a piercing in his elbow YUK! I hate all the facial piercings (nothing against Stephi or Nick) but I guess I am old now because I just think of having holes in my face down the road. I took my navel piercing out about 6 months ago and I am glad it is covered where no one has to see that I even had one. Navel piercings I think are cute but I am a mother of two heading into her thirties and decided it was time to say goodbye to it.

I will be posting some new pictures real soon since it has been awhile so keep checking back. Love ya all!

No comments: