Friday, September 15, 2006

Getting in the Swing of Things

Well, we are not quite settled in but getting that way, I am staring at many boxes right now and feeling kind of overwelmed but plan to work on it this weekend. I hate moving and this time was no different. I love having Eric around again and he loves having home cooked meals. He missed the kids a great deal and said he was enjoying the noise in the house.

Tinkerbell (Belle) and Gabby are getting along great, which I am so happy about. It is great to have my Gabby back after all this time and she has gotten so big. Now we are a two cat family and everyone of us are enjoying it (yes, even Eric!) He tryed to sneak Belle to bed with him last night but she didn't want a part of that, she came back out to Mommy. :0)

The kids are adjusting well and having a good time. We are taking Tay out tonight to get a new bike and she is getting a brand new bed this weekend along with Eric and I doing some car shopping. How long have we been doing this car thing I just hope we can find one this time.

1 comment:

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Boxes? Did you guys move again? Where are you staying right now, haven't heard from you in awhile.