Friday, September 29, 2006

Our Busy Life!

We have been so busy this whole week and I have not had a lot of time to write. First, school is very time consuming and takes up our whole day. I will be posting Taylor's end of the month grades on her homeschool page so please check those out this evening.

We have been trying to get our cable/telephone/internet going and have had one problem after another. I will have a new email address that I will send through emails to all, we have decided to get Road Runner with our digital phone. When they first came to hook up our cable they figured out that our house is not cable ready and now have to install all the wires in our walls. They have been here twice already this week and are suppose to get it finished tonight so we are keeping our fingers crossed.

I also have some great new, Stephi is coming to visit and we are all excited for this. Steph is very scared of planes so I never thought she would actually do it, but plans are made and she will be here October 16th. She was planning to bring her friend Randi but now she cannot make it so it will be Steph by her lonesome.

Eric has been working very hard on bin locations at work and he doesn't get home until pretty late at night so the kids and I have been spending a lot of time outside with neighbors and friends. We have a couple new people in the neighborhood and one has a boy Jimmy's age and the other has two daughters that are 1 year and 1 month. There are many children around here but we have had a few move away as well. Hanna and Clayton played with Tay and Jimmy but moved to Orlando while we were in Kansas City, they have come to visit a couple time since we've been back.

We have enjoyed our outside time, the weather at night has been incredible. I enjoy being able to talk to some adults as well as the kids play with all their friends. After tomorrow we will be on our normal schedule with Eric being home at decent hour.

As most of you know from before we left KC, Eric has finally agreed that we can move back in April and I am thrilled! He told me if I came back with the kids we could move back when our lease was up and I agreed. He has not backed down even though we are back, but has continued to talk about it. This takes so much weight off my shoulders knowing that I will soon be home for good. Eric will stay with the same company as they have told him there will not be any problems with this, so only a few months and we will be home at last!

No comments: