Monday, September 18, 2006

First I have to make a note about how proud of Jimmy I was yesterday. I decided to clear out some of his toys yesterday and I had him go in with me and I explained that Christmas was coming up and we needed to get rid of some of the toys he doesn't play with anymore. I expected a fit and every toy I put in the box he would take out, but no, he actually jumped in and helped eliminate the toys he didn't want. We had two big cardboard boxes full and Jimmy was very proud of himself. Taylor used to think those days were her last and it was very hard to get her to let me toss stuff, everything was her favorite toy.

Checkout the kids school pages, I have added new things to them and will try to work on them everyday as well. Jimmy had some big accomplishments today and Taylor aced a quiz. I am quite busy with school, I have to do house work on breaks and in the evening but it works out okay. We definately have a full days but every second I get with my kids is a blessing. Jimmy's day is anywhere from one hour to one in a half hours and Taylor's is all day long. They both had art today after lunch and pictures will be posted on their site later on.

No comments: