Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I have decided to stay in Kansas City for the time being. Nani has decided to partner with me where we can make a lot more money and I can be with the family and eventually move Eric back here as well. I will be heading back to Florida June 29th to see Eric and be able to spend some time with him. He called me the other night and let me know he got Daytona tickets and we will be going to the qualifying race Friday and the actual Daytona race Sunday of that week and as a bonus we have pit passes. It will give him and I some time together and I plan to fly the kids and I back to Florida so he can see them as well within a couple weeks. I never would have thought I could make this much money, I told him he might have to quit his job and take care of the kids...LOL. Nani is also very excited and ready to start the journey into our own business and I am just happy I get to stay here, but I can't wait for Eric to get back here as well, I really start missing him a lot. Just thought I would let everyone know the new update. Hopefully I can get back into writing more but it has been very hectic the last couple weeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO sorry to hear that you guys are staying in MO. Emily and Jon are going to be crushed when I tell them! TJ told me not to tell them, but Em has left a few messages, and is beginning to figure it out.

Good luck with your business!! Maybe I should do it on this end! God knows we could sure use the $$
Be well, and keep in touch.