Monday, June 05, 2006

The Ghost in the Basement

Before I flew into town my sister let me know that the basement that Eric and I were suppose to sleep in had a ghost. I have seen Jimmy flip out down there before but we all dismissed it and then Steph tells me Nick refuses to sleep down there because he saw a black figure above the bed across from him. That was enough for me, the first night I was here I slept in the upstairs bedroom with Nick and the next two nights in Stephi's room, I didn't want to chance it. Nick told mom and me that the black smokey figure choked him and I just couldn't see how it could choke him from the other side of the room.

When Eric got into town I decided it was fine to sleep down there since he would be with me. Eric had the same experence that night but did not see the black smoke but you could definately smell it. He couldn't breath and woke me up to tell me about it. He said his throat closed up but tried to tell himself it was heartburn. After waking up the next morning he finally told us that it was not heartburn and he felt the same way, there was something doing that to him. Eric has never believed in the supernatural but he'll tell you something different now. After that we stayed at Nani and Poppa's until he flew out today, no one will sleep down there.

Everyone man /boy who has stayed down there has had some kind of experience with the smoke or being choked. I have to have someone go with me down there now and I am not ashamed to admit that it scares the crap out of me.

No comments: