Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Now Jimmy's Sick

Jimmy was totally fine yesterday morning, did school and was bouncing off the walls; being normal Jimmy. I made pizza for the kids at lunch time and when I called him to come eat he said his tummy hurt and wanted me to save it for him. I went to check on him after I ate and he was curled up, asleep on his bed, so I figured he really must not feel good. He woke up about an hour later and climbed on the couch and announce, "You have a sick little boy!" I went over to the couch to hug on him and he was on fire, burning up with a fever so I got him some Motrin and within 30 minutes he thought he was fine, back to playing and jumping around, I tried my hardest to get him to take it easy but that's easier said than done. He wouldn't eat dinner and I went on a milkshake run last night and he didn't want that either. But 9 o'clock his fever was returning so I gave him more Mortin and took him to bed with me. When he woke up this morning it was the same thing so we are going to see how it goes, but I have a feeling we will be taking a trip to the doctor.

1 comment:

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

hope he feels better soon.