Monday, April 21, 2008

All Better

I woke up this morning with no aching, no pain and all around feeling great! Since last Monday night I have been suffering from a kidney infection and it was horrible, I was down for the count until last Saturday. I was running a very high fever Tuesday, which I have never experienced with a kidney infection before.

Friday was my anniversary and we couldn't even go out. Eric brought me home beautiful roses and a card and cooked steaks out on the grill. He prepared the whole dinner for me and since I was on the couch he brought all the food out and we all (even the kids) ate our steaks and watched Jurassic Park. Jimmy had never seen that movie and he loved it, it was a lot of fun just watching his expressions and reactions to the movie.

Eric and the kids spent Saturday at the pool, I never thought they would come home. I think they were there for about 5 hours. It gave me time to work on my classes and prepare for my test (which I aced with 100%).

The weekend turned out pretty good and we all had a lot of fun together. Last night I had a kid-filled house: Taylor had three friends over and Jimmy had two, but they all stayed in their bedrooms and for the most part were as quiet as could be expected.

No comments: