Saturday, September 15, 2007

In Loving Memory of Mike Dooley


Mike Dooley passed away last evening. The family has stuck close today and we our doing our best to help Auntie Ann, Rachel, and Sean through this tough time.


We all are remembering all the great times we have had with him and hope he is finally at peace. As everyone knows, Mike, was always joking around and always so much fun to be around. I will remember Mike always as my favorite uncle, I loved him very much.


I am having a hard time writing at this moment because this has been such a hard day for us and my head is not all here, but I wanted everyone to know how much this family loved Mike and we will all truely miss him.


Uncle Mike...you are truely a wonderful man with such a big heart, I just want you to know how much you mean to me and have been a huge part of my life, you will always be in my heart!

1 comment:

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with everyone.