Sunday, July 16, 2006

Good News

Eric gave me the okay last night to find us a home, yes, I said it, us! We will stay in Kansas City until he can get here, of course, he is planning a visit at the beginning of August but I may fly down there so we can drive some stuff back here and he can fly home. I am on the search for a house and a car. I will spend some time next week looking for a new car but I plan on having Poppa helping me with that. I can't believe he decided to come so soon, I am very happy. I guess his mom called him and he has decided to leave her behind, so she can't find him...a new start without the witch knowing how to find him. He has told her not to contact him but she does anyway and he said he's ready to just leave and forget about her...THANK GOD!

So now our perment home is bad in KC where we all belong. I told him yesterday I can see how happy it makes the kids being here with their family and I can't take them away again and he agreed. After our long discussion we both felt much better. Love ya Eric and can't wait to see you.

No comments: