Tuesday, December 27, 2005

A Thank You To My Family

I want to thank everyone for all your help while the kids and I were in Kansas City.

First off, thank you mom for coming down here and driving back with the kids and me, we really enjoyed the time we got to spend with you. I am also thankful for you watching the kids while I worked and when I visited Eric. I love and miss you so much and can't wait until I get to see you. I am so happy that you got me that webcam and microphone so at least I can see your face and hear your voice, but I can't wait until I get to wrap my arms around your neck and give you a big hug in person.

Thank you Poppa and Nani for letting the kids and me stay with you for two months and helping us. I enjoyed spending so much time with you. Thank you Nani for watching the kids in the morning when I was working nights, I appreciate all that you did for us. I love and miss you too.

Stephanie, thank you so very much for all the help you gave me with the kids when Eric was in town for the week and while I worked. I am very thankful to have such a wonderful sister. You mean so much to me. I am glad Taylor has you to look up to, even if she wants to have a million, zillion animals because of all the time she spends with you. I am so glad you are my sister and I love and miss you very much. PS...hope you got your computer working.

Last but not least, Renee, thank you for being such a wonderful person and such an awesome friend. I know I don't tell you this a lot, but I am so greatful that you are apart of my life. You have helped me through so many hard times and I love you for that. I am happy that you have made your family apart of mine. I miss everyone so much...hi J & D, I love you girls.

Thanks to everyone for just being a part of my life, I love you all so very much. I am very lucky to have such a wonderful family.

~Joey~

No comments: