Tuesday, December 27, 2005


Taylor is starting another week of school after having all last week off for Christmas and she was also off yesterday. She is upset with Eric and my decision to have her do school this week since all of her friends are off for Christmas vacation. She has done so wonderful in her first year of homeschooling, she is a straight A student and almost always scores 100% on her spelling tests. I love bragging about my girl, I am very proud of her. Eric does her schooling every once in a while, but he would rather leave it up to me, which is fine, I really enjoy spending the time with her. Thank you Stephi for helping me out with her schooling while we were in KC, you made a great teacher (even when she was mad that you made her write the whole word when she didn't have to.) Taylor, good job on doing so well and being so bright, we are very proud of you and the beautiful young lady you have become.  Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little lady bug