Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Baby Shopping Once Again

Taylor and I ventured out last night to baby shop. I forgot how fun it is to shop for little ones...all the cute little clothes, booties, shoes, blankets, so cute. I about fell over when I saw how expensive formula has become, why does it cost so much to feed something so small? So much has changed since I was pregnant with Jimmy, I found myself in awe at everything that's out there these days. I have to say, for a newborn there is nothing better than Carter's terry cloth sleepers, they are so cute and look very comfy. Babies R Us is definately making a killing with their prices though, I'm shocked when I see an outfit for a newborn baby that's $39.99, they use less material and jack up the price...why?

I am not going to post what I bought for Izabel Grace, but I picked up some cute bottles, a couple packs of t-shirts, a 6 pack of booties and 2 adorable sleepers for Kiara Rae/Anthony Joseph (which we will call Ki/Tony) to have when he/she finally gets here.

Tay and I had a blast with the shopping and we both found ourselves ooohhhing and awwwwing all over the place. Good ol' girl bonding lol.

No comments: