Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Ostara to All!

We celebrated our first Ostara (oh-star-ah) Thursday and our celebration went very well. I made ham and scalloped potatoes and a strawberry banana dessert for our dinner and it was delicious. The kids got to join in their first Wicca ritual; they cleansed and blessed their tools and called the four elements and Spirit to join our circle, I was very proud of them. Jimmy had a hard time staying still but that was expected, he had a great time though and Taylor loved it as well. The kids colored eggs and I was very happy that they shared and got along great, it was a great evening.

We are spending Easter at David and Bev's again this year and I will make sure to take many pictures and video to share. I hope everyone has a great, safe holiday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are beautiful. Mine are a bit older, 13 and 8, but still love to dye eggs.

May you and yours have a blessed Ostara