Monday, February 05, 2007

Weekend in Review

Our weekend was very full and we just stayed home. Jimmy was sick over the weekend, running a fever, had a cough and runny nose, but is feeling much better today. Last night was the first night in a few days that he was able to sleep through the night, which was nice for me.

Taylor was ungrounded by Saturday and enjoyed playing with her friend Rachel, who showed up in the morning and never left that day. She had dinner with us and then decided to stay the night. By the time I woke up Sunday morning the girls had already headed over to Rachel's house and I didn't see Taylor again until the evening.

Eric and I spent a lot of the weekend cleaning and doing laundry, but we had a great weekend.

I want to post more on Stephi and her pregnancy. She has started experiencing the great joys of morning sickness and has made it known that she does not like this part. Steph is about 7 to 8 weeks pregnant right now and already has picked out the baby's name. She has started a new job at Fantastic Sam's and is now working with Rachel's older sister Angie. Angie and I had our baby's a day apart (Jimmy and A.J.), we were both 3 weeks early and were actually due a day apart as well. Steph has become tired and has been resting a lot lately. I am so excited for her and can't wait to see my little neice or nephew. I plan on making the trip to KC for the shower and the birth, I will be there two weeks prior to the birth so I do not miss it. I am sorry the guy in Topeka is sick but I hope he hurries and retires so we can get back there before the baby is born, I want to be a part of it's life like my sister is such a big part of my children's lives. I will keep updates on her throughout her pregnancy.

Just a reminder, tomorrow is Izabel's first birthday. I can't believe it has already been a year, time flies and they grow so fast. I hope you are enjoying you trip to Arizona and you had a great first airplane ride.

No comments: