Monday, April 13, 2009

I'll Be Okay

As most of you know I have not been blogging lately, I have hit a very rough patch in my life and have not done much but spend it with my children. I know I will pull through in time but now my heart aches more than it feels good. I have been walking through an endless tunnel, I know there is an end but it is taking some time to find, I am determined to find it. Why am I telling you this? There are several reason, but I know I am not the only one who fights depression, it's an uphill battle and the other reason, I know the people who love me are worried but I am going to be okay. You will start to receive my daily phone calls again, I don't know when but I will get through this and I will be me again. I love all of you and I know you have my interests at heart but I have to do this on my own, I have to fight the darkness to find the light and I promise each and everyone of you, I will do it, I will be back.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hey Joey...I am sorry to hear about your battle with depression. You are most definitely not the only one who struggles with it, and it is nice to get support and encouragement from people who know what you face...if you ever need to talk let me know. I hope by now you are doing better ;o)
Love, Lisa