Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Roy Allan Jenkins


I found this picture of Allan and it made me smile, this is how I will always remember him, goofing off. He loved to watch poker on TV and doing something silly while watching was just his way. A lot of times he would sit there until someone finally noticed him or else he would bring on the attention. I remember this night very well, we got take-out Red Lobster (which was all of our favorites) and sat around watching TV. The girls had left the comb sitting there and sure enough, Allan picked it up and started combing his beard and the next thing we knew, there he was sitting with it like it was nothing out of the ordinary. I will miss those days, I always laughed when he was around. Most of the time he was lippy and you'd find yourself pretty pissed at some of the things that he would say but the next thing you knew you were practically crying from laughing so hard. You couldn't stay mad at him for too long. Rest in peace Allan, I hope you are finally free!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey this is jordan jenkins thank you guys for posting this

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!