Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Meet Vincent Ray

Full body
Baby feet
Beautiful face
It's a boy!
Baby boy again
Another sweet face shot
Full body profile


My favorite picture

I would like to introduce you all to my little nephew, Vincent Ray. Yes, I know, we were wrong thinking it was a girl and boy were we all surprised at the ultrasound today, but we were all very happy as well. First thing Stephanie did was exchanged the girl things that I bought her (mom bought girl stuff too) and bought precious boy things. Mom couldn't stand it and had to make a trip to target as well after work and Vincent has some very cute outfits waiting for him. We know that he has full lips like his mommy and it looks like mommy's nose as well, they were also able to see hair on his head...yippy! I am so excited to meet him and I am very happy that I got to share in the experience of today. Stephi, had 11 family members at the ultrasound and has over 50 pics of Vinney. Congratulations Stephanie Jo, you are already doing a fantastic job as a mother and caring for your baby boy, I am proud of you!

No comments: