Friday, April 27, 2007

It seems to go longer and longer between posts but with school wrapping up I have been pretty busy. I plan on ordering their school books next month so that is out of the way. We are planning our trip back to KC around June 12th and I will stay two weeks before heading back home. Eric was planning on going with us but has since changed his mind since summer is the busy season in refrigeration. I can't wait to see everyone, especially my mom, I am missing her horribly. By that time we should have our new addition to the family and I cannot wait to see him either.

The kids are so excited to stay with Nani and Grandpa Ky-Ky and I don't know what I will do for that week. Eric says I will start missing them within two days and then he claims I will stay in the fetal position until they arrive home...he's probably right. I know they will have a blast you my mom and my Daddy Ky-Ky and I also know they will be well taken care of.

Next week is the last week of ball for Jimmy and he does not like that one bit. Teresa and I have decided to keep the kids as busy as possible this summer so they don't feel so bored without outside activities. Taylor will also be joining a ball team this fall and that should keep us busy enough. I am looking into a homeschooling group for the summer as well but most people don't work throughout the summer except on math and language, so I think it might be a challenge. I may have to start my own and I may do that next summer once we have really started the involvement with other kids like them. I was blown away to find so many people homeschool in Lakeland.

No comments: