Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Big News

My sister has decided to live with us in Florida, she opted not to get on her plane yesterday. I love having her here with us and we are all happy to have her. I have to say, I have a wonderful husband who didn't even think twice when I asked him if it was okay, he loves Stephi too.

Everyone in this house is sick right now except for me with the same symptoms: sore throat, headache, stuffy nose, ear ache, and yes, even vomiting. All I hear are coughing and snuffing.

Jimmy has his third game tonight and Eric gets to work the concession stand after the game, but I am leaving Steph and Tay at home since they seem to be the worse sickipoos. I am getting ready to post new video of Jimmy's game last night as well, so don't forget to check it out.

No comments: